H. OIL OIL/WATER INTERFACE METER
- Detects and measures LNAPL and DNAPL
- Certified intrinsically safe
- Slim 5/8 inch (13mm) field replaceable
stainless steel probe. *probe has a non removable ¾ inch protector
fitted as standard. (If 5/8 inch diameter probe is required please
specify when ordering.)
- Able to measure product layer as thin as
- Easy to read accurate Kynar® jacketed tape
with stainless steel conductors. Graduation 1/100 ft (1mm)
- Standard tapes are printed beneath the
jacketing. The print never wears off.
- Unique flexible link between tape and probe
designed to protect the tape. Should the probe become "hung up" in
the well, the link will break saving the costly tape by sacrificing
the replaceable probe.
- Easy change single 9v battery.
- Includes tough nylon carry bag and a
comprehensive cleaning kit.
- Probe holder/tape guide included.
- Modular electronics; quick change probe and
- Heavy duty tape with a breaking load over
- Herons excellent after sales service.
Tape storage reel
- Durable UV resistant engineered plastic reel
with all stainless steel fittings.
- Tough polyester coated steel frame with
comfortable ergonomic vinyl grip and “third hand” built in casing
hanger that allows the unit to be suspended on the casing while the
results are being recorded.